YoungCR

Which Day Works Best for You?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a day!

• Saturday Sept 21st
    • Sunday Sept 22nd
    • Saturday Sept 28
    • Sunday Sept 29

i should be there, except driving out to QSL. 

FYI the Art Museum people are hit/miss for photos.  i've never been bothered in my car by myself, but almost everytime I've been there with a group they made us leave.

I would also recommend going down Lagoon Drive at McKinley park for the most space. Hopefully, it wont be warm/sunny as to keep the people away.

i should be there, except driving out to QSL. 

FYI the Art Museum people are hit/miss for photos.  i've never been bothered in my car by myself, but almost everytime I've been there with a group they made us leave.

I would also recommend going down Lagoon Drive at McKinley park for the most space. Hopefully, it wont be warm/sunny as to keep the people away.

Sounds good! We'll play it by ear and have a huddle up before the cruise to see if anybody has any ideas/suggestions. I really want some quality group photos for the site!

Sounds good! We'll play it by ear and have a huddle up before the cruise to see if anybody has any ideas/suggestions. I really want some quality group photos for the site!

If there are quality photos, they should be used for a Wibimms 2014 calendar. I love my Condor calendar and Turner Motorsports calendars at work. 

i finally bit the bullet and got a real camera, if i can manage to figure it out by then we may get some good ones

Glad we will have multiple Cameras! A photo calendar would be sweet to do.

Also for anybody that hasn't ordered at t-shirt, I will be taking cash pre-orders at the meet! I'd like this to be the last day so I can finally send in the tee order.