WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Brew City Cruise Night Every Tuesday 5/7 thru 10/1

Jeff F

• 2 weeks later...

Last week we had 148 cars at the show, the week before that we had 153.

I found out a few days ago that a caravan of about 10 2002's will be coming up from Illinois for the show this coming Tuesday.  Hopefully the weather is nice.

Awesome! Now I'm really excited  :D

Guest bimmer82

ah I was there too but didnt see either of your cars :/ i was parked across from those 02's.. it was a good turn out considering the threat of rain..

ah I was there too but didnt see either of your cars :/ i was parked across from those 02's.. it was a good turn out considering the threat of rain..

My car is still not drivable, so I drove the Suburban. I don't remember seeing a white E30 so I must've missed you all together.

Bummer! I thought I saw a few cars I recognized haha. Those '02s were pretty awesome for sure

Those were all very cool! That white 2000CS was my favorite though, beautifully restored.

We had 135 cars and 4 motorcycles at the show last night.  And the weather turned out to be almost perfect.  Thanks to all who attended!

Thanks for all your hard work Jeff! I'd love to get involved with running it next season if you need any help. 

• 4 weeks later...

Another beautiful evening for the Brew City Cruise yesterday; I suspect it was Porsche night. Below are a few phenomenally average smartphone pics to summarize.

Lots of Porsches in ze haus.

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

997 GT2 RS.  Wasn't expecting this one

IMG_0675.jpg

I heard the guy next to me confidently tell his friend "oh yeah, that's a Ferrari Dino". lol wut.  My first thought was "is that a D-type?"  It's more like an uber sweet E-type Jag with a chopped windscreen, triple Weber's, and a paint job that's inspired by a lemans car.

IMG_0681.jpg

Drool

IMG_0682.jpg

Happy miata was happy

IMG_0674.jpg

I like this color combo. Cinnamon leather on silver grey makes feel all tingly in places.

IMG_0677.jpg

Not sure if this was a real 2.7 RS, but i'd take it.

IMG_0676.jpg

We had about 135 cars at the show, more than 50 Porsches.  The place was a zoo and it was a lot of fun!

That red Jaguar is a fantasy model created from scratch by its owner.  It's basically a mix of an E-type lightweight and speedster.  The fabrication on that car is beyond incredible.  He said he will bring it again next week (July 30) for Exotic Car night if the weather is nice.

The guy with the GT2 RS comes pretty much every week, either in that car or his red Ford GT.

The 2.7 RS is a clone, it belongs to the president of Badger Bimmers.

Hey all, check out the facebook, be we will be meeting up at 3029 W Mill Road around 5:30 to cruise up to Highland House.  Meet up with us.  It will for sure be my lame vert, an E46M and a E28M.  Add yourself to that list!  Also, $1.00 WI BIMMERS decals.  See the guy who looks sad about driving an automatic convertible with snow tires in August for details.