WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The Walking Dead

I think thats because it was a much better episode. Merl's plan was pretty good for taking out the governor. Everybody was shooting, nobody had a clue Merl was too. Damn governor keeps getting lucky.

I'm hoping his luck runs out soon. And they need to kill the governors new right hand man, the hispanic. I hate him!

Guest 92e36

I'm hoping his luck runs out soon. And they need to kill the governors new right hand man, the hispanic. I hate him!

Don't forget the new right hand man and deryl had a moment together back at the first meeting between the governor and rick so there may be a turn of events if they do end up killing the governor and also the big black guy has a soft spot for rick and the gang as well so there may be some treason going on if they do end up battling it out to the death

it most definitely would....but...you think they could probably stretch it into another season. I hope they don't. but yeah.

I'm quoting myself here, knew he wouldnt die.

The first 5 minutes was awesome....but....

here comes another "chore" of a season. This show pisses me off.

No one can hit anything directly in front of them with AR's, apparently 7.62x39 can't shoot though pallets made out of wood, and the governor can hip fire and shoot right handed (with no right eye) and be completely fine (season 4 here we come). Everyone has fully automatic weapons, governor has a Steyr Aug A1 which is fully automatic, which is rare as hell in the US, let alone anywhere else. People never run out of ammo or have to reload, a lot of shit gets blown up, random "we had nothing to do with the story-line development" people die. Oh, and they have that whole weapons cache from that one dude they found in S3E12....but, they used 3 flashbangs and maybe 5 mags worth of ammo when the governor came to the prison??wtf.

I think it's absolutely hilarious how they can have all these weapons (basically unlimited) supply of ammo, explosives, improvise suppressors on weapons....But when it comes to optics....

WE MOUNT THAT SHIT BACKWARDS - maybe that's why no one who is somewhat relevant to the story ever dies.

600px-TWDS3E01_12.jpg

Why not lock the mofo's in the prison when they all decided to hang out in that GenPop area.... it's designed to keep people in you know. Then blow the shit to hell. Oh because WE COULDNT HAVE ANOTHER SEASON OF 15 PAINFULLY SLOW EPISODES WITH ONE HALFWAY DECENT EXCUSE OF A SEASON FINALE.

People are into it because It's a zombie soap opera.

ps - I don't mean to shit on anyones life here, i know it's a TV show, but seriously. wtf did season 3 accomplish?? 

/rant

Contrary to Kaisers rant, I really liked it.  It was amazing.  Some of it is predictable and not realistic, but eh, name a TV show that is.

7.62x39 going through pallets?  In both the canwalks they took stainless table tops from the prison and put pallets above and behind them.  That was why they were octagon shaped.  Otherwise I'm right with you that no one of relevance ever gets shot.

If I was in Carls shoes with that guy that TOOK FOREVER to put his gun down, I would have shot him too.  WTF, 'Drop the gun' means you drop, or at the very least, put the gun down quickly.

Andrea has 2 free hands and can't keep walkermilton off her?  How does that work?  Oh well, too bad about Milton though.

7.62 will easily go through 1/4 steel at 100 yards.

they were like 40 feet from each other. but, no one hits shit anyways so it doesnt matter.

dont get me wrong, it needed to be a good episode (and I think is was compared to the other episodes), it was the finale

I dont expect it to be realistic (i mean it's a show about zombies ffs) but still, a little effort is always nice - especially since killing each other with guns is like the main aspect of the show.

I agree with your other points though too.

I do agree with the gun thing as a whole.  Idiot anti-gun hollywood types will never do anything completely 'right' with guns.  I think they do a better job that a lot of shows, even better than a lot of big buget movies.  The sounds are particularily good.

Also remember, this is based on a graphic novel, very few people ever get shot in a comic book.  Very un-dramatic.

I don't think we as civilized people have the capacity to properly convey a world like they they are trying to in the walking dead. There is literally no law, and in that scenario there would be ruthlessness that is beyond what most of us can rationally think about.

When the Gove shot all of his own people, I thought, 'well there was the break, governator is full psycho now'

I do agree with the gun thing as a whole.  Idiot anti-gun hollywood types will never do anything completely 'right' with guns.  I think they do a better job that a lot of shows, even better than a lot of big buget movies.  The sounds are particularily good.

Also remember, this is based on a graphic novel, very few people ever get shot in a comic book.  Very un-dramatic.

I don't think we as civilized people have the capacity to properly convey a world like they they are trying to in the walking dead. There is literally no law, and in that scenario there would be ruthlessness that is beyond what most of us can rationally think about.

When the Gove shot all of his own people, I thought, 'well there was the break, governator is full psycho now'

I completely agree there, when they rolled into prison and opened up with the .50, that was one of the coolest moments in a television  show I have seen.

And why didn't anyone bother to shoot the gov when he was hip firing with one eye at everyone?

He is crazy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...