WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The Walking Dead

I new Morgan was going to come back, but wasn't expecting him to go crazy. But he's got a good setup and lots of guns. Also, the hitchhiker totally got fucked over. I wonder whats in his backpack?

That was actually a surprise for me to see Morgan. Interesting how elaborate his set up actually was as they explained it in Talking Dead. The hitchhiker was screwed but thats what he gets for being out alone. I'm curious to see if they will start taking in people as I think Rick learned what happens when you push everyone away from Morgan in this episode. Plus they need to build up an army. They should have taken more of his guns!

I love the little details like at the end when they stopped and backed up to get the backpack

Right? Or the sign for Erin saying they left, then later, a zombie had a bracelet that said Erin. I think Morgan will be back, but maybe the group wont like the idea? That backpack has some importantance.

ahhh thats what that was, couldn't read it on my shitty tv.

Man, I just torrented the season 3, episode 1-8. Don't spoil the surprise for me! :X

This thread is for those of us on top of our game  :P Get with it boy, your missing out

I'm thinking that there is going be some sort of relationship in the near future between rick and mishome or however you spell it lol

I got that feeling too. Not sure if it will be romantic or more of a fighting partners kinda deal or both. We can defiantly count on her becoming "one of the group" now after this episode.

Guest 92e36

I'm thinking its going to be both just because of the way she wanted to protect Carl and you can tell by the way she looks at rick she wants the d haha but in all serious its a good thing for rick! It will help him get his mind right and stop being so distant

Who else thinks the governor should be killed? Or do you think rick and the gang should leave the prison and just move on and run from this war?

I say kill him. It would do the world a favor and they could then be safe, but then there wouldn't be much left for the show.

Finally watched the last episode.  Pretty cool.

Andrea is an idiot.  She knew she should have killed the governor, but was in some sort of orgasmic high, so she didn't.

The way morgans son died.....wow.

The governor needs to die, however I really want to know what his deal is.  Is he just nuts, or....?

Finally watched the last episode.  Pretty cool.

Andrea is an idiot.  She knew she should have killed the governor, but was in some sort of orgasmic high, so she didn't.

The way morgans son died.....wow.

The governor needs to die, however I really want to know what his deal is.  Is he just nuts, or....?

I agree with all of this. Its not really clear where the governor's vengeance comes from cause its not everybody's fault his family died.

I agree it was great. I really enjoyed all the character interaction between the groups. Especially daryl showing off against the other guy in the beginning with that badass knife kill! I think it goes to show that the governor really is the problem since everyone else gets along fine.

I thought tonight's episode is a build up for next weeks. I hate to say it, but it was probably the most boring episode I have seen. I thought Rick was going to shoot him right away, or the governor was going to try and shoot rick. But, nothing. I dont think the show is coming to an end. I think that its a major build up. A lot happened amongst the characters in the episode. Next week will be sweet. Governor vs Rick vs Zombies. Apocalypse anarchy war.