WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The Walking Dead

• 2 weeks later...

I think Milton is starting to turn against the governor and realize he is nothing but a bag of douche!

This defiantly showed in the last episode! The Governor was almost dead and Andrea was gonna save the prison group. The warehouse scene I think made this episode though and here is a cool behind the scenes video on it.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/spoilers-the-making-of-episode-314-prey-inside-the-walking-dead

That last episode was nuts! I think milton burned the zombie pit for sure.

That warehouse scene, made Karissa jump and scream. It was epic. And I thought for sure the zombies ate him at the warehouse. I was so disappointed when I saw him grab Andrea, right before she called out to Rick. I was so damn upset.

EDIT: Andrea, not michelle. Idk wtf I keep thinking her name is Michelle for.

Edited by Brian

Michelle

Andrea???

Yeah, that was insane......much like the Governor.  Seriously, how did Andrea let him take her back, she knew she was going in the chair.  She would have fought until there was nothing left.  He had no ammo, and again, she knew she would be going in the chair.

Sounds like Phillip/governor was a bit of a psycho before the breakout.  Milton knew him from before and said it was supposed to be a 'fresh start'

Andrea???

Yeah, that was insane......much like the Governor.  Seriously, how did Andrea let him take her back, she knew she was going in the chair.  She would have fought until there was nothing left.  He had no ammo, and again, she knew she would be going in the chair.

Sounds like Phillip/governor was a bit of a psycho before the breakout.  Milton knew him from before and said it was supposed to be a 'fresh start'

I agree. I think Phil/Govna was definitely in some sort of mental hospital or something. He has such bi-polar moments, lets help everyone out! 2 minutes later, "kill the new people"  I have a feeling Milton's going to fully turn on him, and hopefully expose the story behind the Governor to everyone.

Why didn't Andrea take the governors truck after the warehouse? I suppose the keys might not have been in it. Also, nobody seemed all too concerned that the governor was missing for a night. Milton might be a loony like the governor too since they new eachother beforehand.

My thought process as well.... I doubt he would have taken the keys out. but you never know.

Guest 92e36

How do you think Daryl is going to act now that Merle is dead!? And finally rick gave the speech I have been waiting and hoping for this entire time! Sucks that next week is the last episode of the season why can't this show be on all year round now I'll have to find something to do on Sunday nights! Lol

Finally watched the episode.

Holy shit, the gov got even more nuts!!

Felt bad for Daryl.  As for how he'll act now?  He pretty much came to terms that Merle was dead before he just showed up this season.  Also, it will be pretty obvious to him that Merle found whatever was good inside himself and used it.

Guest 92e36

Finally watched the episode.

Holy shit, the gov got even more nuts!!

Felt bad for Daryl.  As for how he'll act now?  He pretty much came to terms that Merle was dead before he just showed up this season.  Also, it will be pretty obvious to him that Merle found whatever was good inside himself and used it.

Yes at least you can say he died on good terms. To bad it took a bottle of whiskey if he was drunk the governor would have been dead but it looks like the next episode rick and the gang are going to pack it up and leave which is a great idea!