WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WI BIMMERS/RIDES MKE/STANCE CO Spring Fling March 2nd.

rampelsauce

Okay kids. March 2nd, Richfield Fireman's Park. Getting everything setup for quite the car meet. Here's how it goes.

Arrive at 11:00am at the park. Food and DJ's and stickers and cars. Also, people. Mingle a little, then go home. Possibly a bonfire back at the 415 for the elite few/people who don't want to drive home drunk.

There's not much more to say now, there's no cruise scheduled, but the meet will be big enough where a few of us could dip and take a Holy Hill run, if desired.

Stay tuned for details.

2 problems. 1 my car is broken. Or something, not sure yet. 2 It's still winter.

Ya'll gotta remember, I spent my childhood in Alaska (I was born there, I'm an Alaskan Native/Inuit) So any chance I get to stay out of the cold (minus snow mobiling) I try to. Cold sucks man. We'll see though. Maybe we'll bring the E46! ;)

Well since Zach isn't responsible enough to inform everyone(despite knowing weeks ago), the event has been pushed back to mid April. There will still be a gathering for some downtown Milwaukee photoshoots. As Mekihead stated, yes lots of skinny jeans in attendance. Everyone is meeting Saturday March 2nd at 10:30 AM at the park and ride on Humboldt, just north of Capitol Drive.

Address is: 4350 N. Humboldt Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53212.

So...how'd it go? 10 people in a parking lot doing donuts?

Please excuse the pessimism. Historically, Milwaukee can't plan and execute a car meet to save its life.

Which is hilarious to me. I've seen impromptu car meets with attendance in the triple digits executed in less than 72 hours in LA.

Yeah with this weather its not surprising really.

And Mekihead, if you think the MKE crew is bad, the Madison crew might be the worst all around car scene in all of WI. Honestly, in all the forums I"m a part of, you can count on roughly 1 out of every 20 people to show up that claimed they would. And once they do get together, nothing happens.