WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

4 years and going strong!

Guest 92e36

Hi my name is matt I'm obviously new to the forum. I own a 1992 black 325is I have owned it for 4 years now and to be honest the only way I'm getting rid of this thing is if I have to bring it to the bone yard or part it out I treat this thing better then I treat my girlfriends and it does the same for me I'm sure most of you can relate! Haha well anyways I plan on buying an e36 MP3 this summer and build the motor over next winter and make it a drift car I have the knowledge and know how. I've been a huge gear head since I could walk my dad made me grow up with a wrench in my hand and that's how my kids will be raised. So I hope to meet some people on here that share the same passion for their car as I do and if there is a meet at automation in the dells this year please feel free to tell me when and where!

So I hope to meet some people on here that share the same passion for their car as I do and if there is a meet at automation in the dells this year please feel free to tell me when and where!

We have a Automotion meet-up in the works with a couple members already! Welcome to the forum.

We have a Automotion meet-up in the works with a couple members already! Welcome to the forum.

OK just let me know where me and a bunch of other guys from the Waupun area are staying at the diamond hotel this tear so I'll be around but I'll probably be spending the most of my time at edge o dells hopefully it doesn't get shut down again.