WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Snow pic thread

Ryan...

So, post up your snow related car pics!!!

This pic was taken with a Virgin Mobile Toaster, but that's secondary really. Took the WRX out in this epic blizzard we're getting right now, and I must say I'm damn impressed with it. Running some 16" Beretta wheels with oversized Blizzaks, and its just a damn tank!

I plan on going out tomorrow for my day off and hopefully get some video + good pics :o

Posted Image

From last year, some of you may remember this event Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

GO!

Well Brian and I had some fun in the snow before, I"m sure he'll confirm that the subie is a tank lol

The tree outside our apt just collapsed from the snow, and some branches fell while Brian and I were out. WiBimmers Hint: dont park under trees!

Room-mates?

Thats one heck of a tree branch

I'm always on topic! Here's my pictures. More to come today.

Heres the only shot I got of Ryan an I almost dying when we stopped under tree's in downtown Madison.

Posted Image

And my bimmer yesterday morning being a beached whaleeee.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can't really tell in this photo, but I dominated my driveway. Still couldn't get out. I need an LSD bad.

Posted Image

Outbacks are very popular in the lesbian segment of the population, but they're great cars from what I read on NASIOC and the FB Subaru page!

I say go for it if you can lesbian scenes happening in the back of your wagon. Only problem. The AWD isn't as good as say an Impreza/wrx/STi. I say just pick up an E30 IX

On topic- uploading photo's from today. :3

I say go for it if you can lesbian scenes happening in the back of your wagon. Only problem. The AWD isn't as good as say an Impreza/wrx/STi. I say just pick up an E30 IX

On topic- uploading photo's from today. :3

Awd is the same man. I'm talking about an impreza wagon. A gf8. Like the same as a wrx wagon without the ej20. It has some 2.2l in it.

Awd is the same man. I'm talking about an impreza wagon. A gf8. Like the same as a wrx wagon without the ej20. It has some 2.2l in it.

Actually, not all AWD is the same. Some companies just say it's, " Awd" go on youtube an watch some. Also, not all subaru's have real AWD, the rear diff only kicks in once the front has lost traction, IMO, get an IX it's cheaper. And probably won't look as beat an haggard as the older subies.. But either one would really work.

Rowley, if you get an older subaru for winter, get one of these, and make it look like this, this thing was straight piped EJ20 and sounded nasty. And was unstoppable. My friend Kyles winter beater.

Posted Image

More from last night.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

went snow drifting with it last night. Thing actually does pretty good, got some damn good 50+mph Manji drifts in, wall tapped a huge snow pile. Was awesome.