WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Dear winter: go screw yourself.

straight6pwr

I've decided winter is over. Even though it snowed yesterday, I refuse to wait any longer before at least attempting to come out of winter mode.

Please excuse the general dirtiness of the car, it was not washed and hasnt been waxed since October.

I've put on the summer wheels/tires and cleaned the interior so far, still have many projects to complete once it warms up.

My new, man-sized tires. 215/45 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs. These will be replaced with 235/40 when they wear out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks guys! yes 4x100 to 5x120 adapters used here. adapters are 18mm thickness, wheels are et41 so final offset is et23.

Matt- the rake is on purpose. i hate when late models tuck the wheel in back but not in front, so i raised the rear up slightly to even it out. plus, this is a daily and i never all the room i can get for those big tires not to rub. i have spring pads + trunk sound deadening removed.

• 2 months later...

I feel like I see you driving around quite a bit...I would be all happy driving around in my e30..then see something as clean as yours and get sad.. hah :) very nice car..I am beyond jealous.