WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

call them and complain tell them you want your shipping money back. if they give you any lip tell them if they dont do something about it you will tell everyone on every forum. or post something in bfc and someone from pelican parts will probly contact you.

call them and complain tell them you want your shipping money back. if they give you any lip tell them if they dont do something about it you will tell everyone on every forum. or post something in bfc and someone from pelican parts will probly contact you.

I'm planning on calling them a little later today and chewing them out. This is retarded.

half shaft rebuilt, waiting on the rebuild kit to get back to the FEDEX building, as I some how missed it, in the 2 minutes I wen to the gas station to grab some Boston Creme' donuts.  4:30pm couldn't come soon enough! I'll have pictures up of rebuilding halfshaft CV joints.

CV joints are really easy to rebuild. time consuming, and messy as a mofo. But definitely do able. Hell I did it on the kitchen table. Just don't tell the old lady that! :)

half shaft rebuilt, waiting on the rebuild kit to get back to the FEDEX building, as I some how missed it, in the 2 minutes I wen to the gas station to grab some Boston Creme' donuts.  4:30pm couldn't come soon enough! I'll have pictures up of rebuilding halfshaft CV joints.

CV joints are really easy to rebuild. time consuming, and messy as a mofo. But definitely do able. Hell I did it on the kitchen table. Just don't tell the old lady that! :)

Ha my lady almost freked out when i brought my fuel cell inside. Secret safe here. Where is

the pictures!

That's my CV joint. I can't figure out how to get my new phone to be sync'd as a external hard drive on my computer so uploading pictures is gunna be a bitch but you get the point :)

Update, it's all in, and everything got thread locked, and tightened down to NGA Nm! :)

E28's exhaust rusted off in a matter of... 4 hours on friday night. Not a clue as to how.. night before, started it up. drove to work an back. totally normal. start itup friday, sounded like a supercharged 454 drag car. Guess I finally get my new exhaust put on the E28. Been putting that off for months!

I"ll post pictures