Concours BMW show June 9th

wasnt m3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from the show. It was nice to meet a few of you, you all have extremely nice cars! I nearly followed wasnt m3 and krauttuner into the showroom when I was just trying to park :cool: The 1M and 2002 touring were my personal favs. We stopped by the Concours VW show on the way back. It was hilarious to compare and contrast the 2 shows. Its like going from the art museum over to summerfest. Saw lots of cool cars on the road and in the parking lots too. I did see a nice black e30 on the way to Concours as we were on our way out, anyone know who that was?

I did see a nice black e30 on the way to Concours as we were on our way out, anyone know who that was?

I know Scott L. in detail was working on one of his friends black E30 coupes. He also drives a black sedan himself. That 2002tii touring was my favorite car of the show based on uniqueness. It was also nice seeing a E28 M5 in person too :D. Although not BMW, hearing the sound of that lambo was quite the experience too.

It was really something to meet some of you at the show. Very nice cars and nice people! As with the others, the 2002tii touring was by far my favorite of the show. The white e30 M3 was pretty slick too. I have a soft spot for white. :P I was with Sagaris and have to agree that the VW show was freakin hilarious comparing it to the BMW show. Just people watching was worth the stop, HAHA!! Lots of clean, nice, interesting cars out there. Glad I was able to tag along since my e21 is still under the knife.