WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New CF installed on the F82

WickedM4

4 hours ago, Jdesign said:

What brand are they? I am only familiar with the Vorsteiner bits for these cars, something out of my price range I might add. :)

I looked at Vorsteiner before I ordered and I'll be honest .. I've heard a ton of people complain as much about fitment issues with them as well as any other CF manufacture, I think with anything molded like this, it happens from time to time.  I talked to a couple guys on IG (DarksideM4 and Darthvaderm3 .. his car is even in a few pics still on their site) who talked me into a company called RWCarbon (http://www.rwcarbon.com/).  Matt there was awesome to work with and they're like 1/2 the price as Vorsteiner and make exact replicas.  I'm not trying to say they're as good as Vorsteiner might be, but for 1/2 the cost I've had zero issues so far and I know a lot of guys running their parts who are happy with them. 

5 hours ago, WickedM4 said:

No, the style is a replica to the stock rear spoiler lip but all my CF aside from the front splitters are aftermarket. Perfect match on the weave and the fitment was like a glove. 

ahh, i see it now.  i thought it was a whole new deck lid like a CSL style, but with the black color it was hard to see the trunk lip was added on.