WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E83 X3 M Sport

wasnt m3

Well, 5 months to the day since I purchased an '09 X3 M Sport. Sounds basic, but it was extremely hard to find an M Sport(less than 5% of all X3's), let alone one with black interior. Ended up finding this one in a Minneapolis suburb and I was pleasantly surprised with the amazing condition. I must say this thing has grown on me and has been an amazing daily driver. Already put 10k miles on it! Anyways, got around to installing a set of H&R sport springs and 19x9 Apex ARC-8 wheels that I've had for a while now. Anxious for the springs to settle a little bit yet. Next up, getting the reflectors color matched, doing some preventative maintenance(yawn) and hopefully be putting less miles on as it's almost time to start dailying the Z3M again!

20170328_175754.jpg

20170330_173914.jpg

32 minutes ago, Snap said:

Any plans for a slightly noisier muffler?

Nope.

1 hour ago, Daggerty said:

I understand the rareness but undervalued aspect. Enjoy your gem and drive it till the wheels fall off.... then put them on something else because they look sick.

Thanks! I plan on driving this for a long time. We'll see if I can hang onto it longer than my last long term daily(7 years with an e46 touring).