WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Started a little carbon fiber/automotive related business

Figured this would be up your alleys, finally launched a product I was inspired to start last year, and re-kickstarted thanks to the secret santa gift I got for christmas from a forum member here.

lifestyle-track-holder-tilt.jpg

CarbonCoaster - Automotive Inspired Carbon Fiber Coasters

Simply, coasters made out of carbon fiber, with an optional brushed aluminum display/stand.  Almost everything is sourced from the USA or Wisconsin, with machining done in Oshkosh. They are pretty cool and I'm stoked that they finally came together. 

There are a bunch of tracks already available with more on the way, and a single proper gearbox pattern (with more coming too) with BMW M model pattern (no reverse on the right!).

MG_8080-1024x683.jpg

I am offering money off for local pickup as it saves on shipping (everything goes flatrate) and also working on a referral program, basically share on social media and if anyone buys you get a 5-10 dollar kickback, figuring car guys are friends with car guys, it's going to go pretty smooth, plus they are cool enough to warrant a share or two, if you ask me!

Let me know what you think or if you want to get some for yourself or for a friend, I'm located in Appleton but ship anywhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2016 at 10:25 PM, m42b32 said:

glad you liked the secret santa gift!! 

These look awesome, any chance you'll be making some 5 speed coasters? 

Yes - with Reverse!

On 6/30/2016 at 0:01 AM, straight6pwr said:

you f*in read my mind.  mr.nickmanderfield, do you think you could do a set of 4 with a custom design drawn by me? (it might even inspire you to do a series of engine-themed coasters)

I could - feel free to email me or find me on the facebook and we can chat more!