WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WeakE90

WiscoE90

Looks really good. I think it would look a little better lower to compensate for the tire sizing but it is good as is=) Are you running a front lip? I can't tell from the mirror picture, but the first shot seems like the front could use a little something to match the subtle aggressiveness of the diffuser

mirror_zpsec84e03e.jpg

someone took this one of me sunday on lakeshore drive... silver e36 m3. Buddy tagged me on instagram (Jordan Rothenberg?)

I'll take the photo cred. I was originally a few cars behind you and saw the corner of an e90 light with an extra wide setup. I was intrigued so I quickly caught up and the photo sesh ensued. Good times in MKE. 

That was Bimmerbonz (Jordan) who got the shot of your car.  Were you at Smile On last Sunday?

yes i was!

I'll take the photo cred. I was originally a few cars behind you and saw the corner of an e90 light with an extra wide setup. I was intrigued so I quickly caught up and the photo sesh ensued. Good times in MKE. 

haha I saw a bmw halling ass behind me and was like :cool: (i like where this is going...) Thanks for the photo! :D