WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

DIRTE LUVN t-shirt idea - opinions?

rampelsauce

I like number 2, and will set something up on here for you all to sell shirts if you want...

I still haven't seen the freaking hats though.

Hats we're lost when I moved, and I cant fucking find them. There's $60 down the tubes. Im gonna get more, but Im gonna wait till I get some extra monies laying around.

Guest The Otherside

How about we decide on one or two and actually print them? Instead of designing 300 having 20 different people say they want 59 different shirts and then never following through. #endrant

How about we decide on one or two and actually print them? Instead of designing 300 having 20 different people say they want 59 different shirts and then never following through. #endrant

Agreed. Dirte Luvn' #2 is a win it seems, and Es lebe die M20 seems like it got positive reviews. How about it folks? When I get some extra scrilla I will have them printed in chartreuse and another color.

What is the other color? I think Im gonna leave that to Justin, Ben, Tony, Ryan and Piku, cause they're my dope ass Bimmer crew.