WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Low car friendly alignment shop

WiscoE90

Goodyear in glendale installed winter tires on my nissan with 18k miles and called to tell me i need an alignment for $120 . I was warned about the consequences of declining the alignment. When i went to pick the car up i asked to see their reasoning for the alignment. I got a copy of the alignment specs and my toe was on the upper limit of factory spec WITH A ROUNDUP ERROR. Driving over a leaf probably changes the toe that much. Idiots.

Goodyear in glendale installed winter tires on my nissan with 18k miles and called to tell me i need an alignment for $120 . I was warned about the consequences of declining the alignment. When i went to pick the car up i asked to see their reasoning for the alignment. I got a copy of the alignment specs and my toe was on the upper limit of factory spec WITH A ROUNDUP ERROR. Driving over a leaf probably changes the toe that much. Idiots.

Maybe a Nissan leaf

Now sure how low you are, but my car is sitting on the higher-side of some Racelands. I was referred to this Tiresplus by another Tiresplus:

Tires Plus Total Car Care
1017 Spring City Dr
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 278-0797

Unless there is some Tiresplus hatred I'm not aware of, they seemed to work for me! Might call and ask first to make sure.

Freeman Alignment in Janesville can do lowered BMW's.  Big Bear in Oconomowoc would be doing my alignment if I was closer.  I am going to give Firestone in Fitchburg a try.  They have WinAlign Tuner which will do lowered cars but I am not getting the best feeling right now that they really care to work on my car.

• 6 months later...