WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

October meet at my place.

rampelsauce

Whats a good day for you all. Will supply beer, brats and burgers. And of course hospitality second to none. Let me know. Will post pics of my place. Can hold a whole bunch of cars, bonfire space, badminton, other crap. Lets get something crack-a-lackin folks!

MEET WILL BE

OCTOBER 8th!

Edited by rampelsauce

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see some of yall are down. Let me get a few things figured out. I think mid October sounds like what Im shooting for. I can come up with dates shortly, just gotta put my party budget together. We got a bunch of great picture spots in the area, and I have plenty of parking on my lawn (low cars can park on my front lawn, its nice and flat) I can probably hold about 20 or so cars, possibly more if theres a few that arent slammed. I can put a diagram up shortly of how my yard is laid out so you guys can see what the parking arrangement is. Im pretty stoked to get this going, and I hope we have a good turn out! I will keep everyone posted, and I sure do hope we can get some E30 M3's out there *ahem ALEX*.

MEET WILL BE

OCTOBER 8TH!

Edited by rampelsauce

Guest The Otherside

My GF took pole dancing classes, I'm sure she can teach me enough in the next month to put on a show for you guys ;)

SO DID MINE!!!

IM IN!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT SHOW THE WEEKEND OF THE 15th and 16th!! I HAVE DRILL THAT WEEKEND!!