rampelsauce

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Otherside

Justin..you aren't supposed to be okay and willing to share me...

Awww... Its only Ryan and Ben... and Zach.... and Tony.... and Dan..... And Todd... and Bill... And Steve.....

Piku, its simply that its too much of a good thing, so to save his mental stability he must share his great fortunes; for self preservation!

I have itty bitties. there's nothing "too good" about them.

Sharing is caring?

You're a minor, it's against the law for me to share with you.

Awww... Its only Ryan and Ben... and Zach.... and Tony.... and Dan..... And Todd... and Bill... And Steve.....

Can I add my friends to this list then? is that still okay? I mean..if you're going to pass me around we might as well get the whole state in on it too.

Dont worry, I dont want any piku. I have a lady, and Im going to marry her. No one else excites me.

others need to start thinking like you..

Fag.

being proud of only wanting his woman doesn't make him a fag..

Coming from an ex-gf with DDs, you quickly learn how overrated most physical features are :)

And now I think its official, this thread has officially been "WIbimmered" !

I don't have an ex gf with DDs..so I haven't learned that yet

I don't have an ex gf with DDs..so I haven't learned that yet

Well, you should keep it that way. Girls with those know they can get any shallow POS they want, and they will invariably cheat on you AT LEAST 4 times, then act surprised when you break up with them for being a terrible person.

http://www.webmastertalkforums.com/attachments/ask-me/1767d1312329854-ask-me-lowrider-sti-funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme-jpg

Well, you should keep it that way. Girls with those know they can get any shallow POS they want, and they will invariably cheat on you AT LEAST 4 times, then act surprised when you break up with them for being a terrible person.

http://www.webmastertalkforums.com/attachments/ask-me/1767d1312329854-ask-me-lowrider-sti-funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme-jpg

I have an amazing ass, I can get any shallow POS I want, and I don't do that stuff...Not all women are the same. I want tiggle bitties too :(