WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Madison Bimmers

Guest Laishes

Guest Laishes

I DON'T HAVE ANY MADISON BIMMER FRIENDS. HELP ME

I'm just curious; who actually lives in Madison who is on wibimmers?

When i say live I mean that you are in Madison over 90% of the time.

If you live in Madison just respond with where you live; No, I don't want your address (and I encourage you not to post it) --just your general area.

(some options are: West Side, East Side, South Side, North Side, or downtown. you can also respond with your suburb if you live in Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg, etc.)

I'm just curious to see who's around to wrench with/ragedrift with during sparetime. 

it's good to know whos out there and who has certain resources at their disposal. Example: I might have a weird specialty tool that you would need to borrow, and at some point you might have an engine lift I would need to borrow (especially with the m50 swap I'm planning on doing soon :) ). It's also nice to know whos out there and who'd be willing to stop by and lend a hand for some Pizza+Beer. I can also lend anyone a hand aswell with there project(s).

I'll start,

I live on the west side right off of verona road.

Guest Laishes

I technically live in Fitchburg, right off Verona Rd.

However, I'm only here for 2 more days, and I also own a Subaru 1shifty.gif

You wouldn't of happen to have sold some Subaru fitment 5 spoke ( i think.. neon green? ) wheels to a short little mexican dude named carlos would you?

Guest Laishes

When weather is better Id enjoy a lunch gathering. If I ever have a day off.

I would love to get together for lunch or something with everyone one of these weekends!

We can make some plans if anyone would like one of these weekends. Just toss me a text whenever (my numbers posted further up the thread). I would also need ideas for lunch spots. Unless you want to come to the ghetto and grill out with yours truly!

Just trying to get the Madison scene moving since it seems super dead. Even more dead than lower population areas in wisconsin which makes this much sense to me --> 0

Guest Laishes

Oregon, if you need an engine hoist you can borrow mine. It's in my shed though so you'd likely have to wait until spring.

Keep me updated on this. I definitely need to use one to move it around a little.

Guest Laishes

You wouldn't of happen to have sold some Subaru fitment 5 spoke ( i think.. neon green? ) wheels to a short little mexican dude named carlos would you?

Indeed I did!

That's hilarious. What a small world we live in; carlos is my best friend. He said you were pretty legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Laishes

That's hilarious. What a small world we live in; carlos is my best friend. He said you were pretty legit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He mentioned a friend with an e39 the day I sold him the wheels lol

Next time you talk to him, let him know my car is STILL shaking!

I've since sold the e39 and have gotten a cheap e30

Haha and will do.

Where are you located btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I ran across the Mad City Vette website the other day and noticed they post their driving routes :D I was thinking it would be awesome to do one of these routes like every other weekend or once a month. Personally I'd like to drive them all by the time I put away the car next winter. 

http://madcityvettes.com/corvette-cruise-routes/

• 3 weeks later...

I ran across the Mad City Vette website the other day and noticed they post their driving routes :D I was thinking it would be awesome to do one of these routes like every other weekend or once a month. Personally I'd like to drive them all by the time I put away the car next winter. 

http://madcityvettes.com/corvette-cruise-routes/

I definately would like to do a nice trip like those routes. I know back in my honda days they did the usual devils lake run, but I'd be up for some back country (minus pot holes) trips. Especially hwy 12  to baraboo/dells =D..