WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E36 in Oshkosh **New Member**

Guest cali_e36

Guest cali_e36

My names Andrew, I live in oshkosh. I own a 98 Mustang GT/Cobra clone and just recently picked up my second e36 and i love it. Im kind of new to the whole bimmer scene so I'm here basically to learn, meet new people, give and receive as much help as possible! :)

Guest cali_e36

well for speed and cornering i like the mustang better...but for luxurious-ness i love the bimmer. Im just waiting on getting the car lowered on coilovers with some sweet wheels and to put the M3 bumper on it. basically making it a "Low and Slow" type of car. :P  Im a huge fan of the Stance scene so thats what i would like with the 328i

Guest cali_e36

Oh nice thats awesome Brian! Oshkosh gets pretty boring for the most part :mellow:

lmao yah i agree, it should! but the mustang has bigger sway bars, lowered, all that good stuff and the bimmer is all stock ride height  :angry:  :mad:  thats why im lookin for some coilovers for her :D

heres a few pics i have on my computer at the moment.....

Bimmers a little dirty but you get the point 

post-3398-0-55313800-1386461586_thumb.jp

post-3398-0-39578500-1386461598_thumb.jp

post-3398-0-74478800-1386461602_thumb.jp

post-3398-0-71034300-1386461606_thumb.jp

post-3398-0-84083200-1386461608_thumb.jp

Guest cali_e36

i am barely ever on my computer lol. and yes i am used to the whole "mustang" jokes, but i know for a fact that mine is the cleanest sn95 within a couple hundred miles. Not really offended by any jokes people throw my way haha. I;m not really making it look like an M3, just the front bumper, thats it. it looks cleaner in my opinion. But as far as the mustang lookin like a cobra, previous owner did it, i plan on getting an 03/04 Cobra Terminator one day and HOPEFULLY getting an e36 M3 as well but who knows.....only time will tell i guess  :P