• May 7/8
    • May 14/15
    • May 21/22
    • May 28/29
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Pabst Blue Ribbon

SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2:00PM - ?

You bring your BMW, some food item (chips, veggies, whatever), and I'll provide drinks and some hamburgers/hot dogs/whatever vegetarians eat if we have any attending.

I'm in Milwaukee near the lake, so I'm relatively central to those in Appleton/West Milwaukee/Milwaukee/Kenosha/Northern IL/etc. I have a driveway which will accommodate 3-4 cars and we can park 15 or so cars comfortably on the street right in front of my house.

If people hang around long enough, we may drive towards downtown and take some nice night shots.

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU ARE COMING by PMing ME. I will give you the address through PM.

Edited by straight6pwr

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Milwaukee near the lake, so I'm relatively central to those in Appleton/West Milwaukee/Milwaukee/Kenosha/Northern IL/etc. I have a driveway which will accommodate 3-4 cars and we can park 15 or so cars comfortably on the street right in front of my house.

Thats quite a drive for me, but i might be able to make it ;)

unfortunately I do not plan that far ahead of time and have no idea if i have anything going on.

Guest Charles Dickens

Myself and Full Banana (roomie) could probably anything in Milwaukee... we're in Riverwest, so lakeside is 5 minutes away. There's also a group of e30 guys on the eastside that may or may not be on the board yet...

Sounds like there is some good interest. No one is voting for dates, so I guess I'll just pick on in the next couple days.

Myself and Full Banana (roomie) could probably anything in Milwaukee... we're in Riverwest, so lakeside is 5 minutes away. There's also a group of e30 guys on the eastside that may or may not be on the board yet...

I know these guys! They will definately be getting the invite from me, but if you see them, mentioning it would be great. I'll have to make it to Tracks one of these days, havent been there since volleyball league.

Guest Charles Dickens

No one is voting for dates, so I guess I'll just pick one in the next couple days.

That should work, changing it from there is probably easier then voting on 6 options, especially against PBR.

... Not to mention this thread was posted when the forum was <20 users. Hopefully more members means more interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...