• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Pabst Blue Ribbon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Otherside

Im SO down!!Any meet, any time, anywhere, and situation. Im always down for meets.

Is there a polished list of whos all coming?

ALSO.....

If ANYONE has a cheap "IS" lip laying around they want to get rid of for a few bucks, they should bring it. My shits broke :(

Im stoked. I will be there in the afternoon for sure! I hear someone has the hook up on babes. Bring some of those, Im bringing cupcakes.

The "whores" Actually hate car meets. Everygirl I brought to a car meet nagged to leave the whole time >:-( Next Let's have a warm weather meet lol or lake Geneva cruise... And I can talk some into it haha... Anyone need anything else to bring I don't know what to bring

The "whores" Actually hate car meets. Everygirl I brought to a car meet nagged to leave the whole time >:-( Next Let's have a warm weather meet lol or lake Geneva cruise... And I can talk some into it haha... Anyone need anything else to bring I don't know what to bring

Lake Geneva area would be a great place for some photo ops. That would be good stuff. We need a female Bimmer driver in the group.

Guest shawnanibas1

If anyone is coming down hwy 57 from Appleton/GB, we should meet up and roll together! Or if you appleton guys are taking 41 I'd meet up around Fondy if its not too much work coordinating that lol

me and another are comin down from st. point if you wanna meet up in the appleton area around noon..