WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

GTA V

Earl

Leveling up is actually quick doing missions.

Ammo is just as expensive as all the other games. Money is very easy to get if you rob stores.

You can go into a LS customs garage as long as a cop doesnt directly see you going in. They also stay off once you lose then unless you hit a car, shoot, or steal a car.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait to get home and get The Business update.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

I can see that heavy pistol and special carbine being really fun=)

The thing I am really excited for is to see how the Jester looks and performs. There has to be a reason why they showed both the Alpha and Turismo R, but not the Jester.

The Turismo R. I wasnt very happy with the performance of any of the new cars. I bought the Jester and only like it for its decent looks. The heavy pistol and special carbine really suck in my opinion. The special carbine feels no different than my advanced rifle. The heavy pistol just has shit range and does pack enough punch. I did hit level 100 today though=)

The Turismo R. I wasnt very happy with the performance of any of the new cars. I bought the Jester and only like it for its decent looks. The heavy pistol and special carbine really suck in my opinion. The special carbine feels no different than my advanced rifle. The heavy pistol just has shit range and does pack enough punch. I did hit level 100 today though=)

Holy crap chief, I'm on level 33 or something. My best weapon so far is the AK, so that's probably why the carbine feels cool. I didn't bother with the heavy pistol..

My favorite car is still the Comet, it's the most fun to drive because it slides around so much.

Also, add me!

Etherea1 Drain

• 5 months later...

The new Flight School update is pretty slick. I have been getting really good at taking to the sky=) I still need a little work on my aim with the jet gunfire but flying through tight spots has gotten easier. 

Anyone else playing this a lot lately? I am usually on promptly at 2pm and play til at least 4pm

I'll add you tonite. I play GTAV online lots. Level 72 woop.

Sounds good..but now i cannot for the life of me get the game to start up. Ive uninstalled the game data all story mode saves.. Reinstalled 1.16 but nothing. i dont even have the option to do the 8GB download of the game again or Im at the infinite load screen.. even spoke with rockstar tech support no luck. It worked just fine then poof. Nothing...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk