WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

• 2 weeks later...

Went out to the parents house bout a week ago where my derelict looking e28 with snow mounded on has been sitting for the past 3 months and happened to have my keys for it.. Battery was still hooked up and was thinking there's no way this beast will start but sure enuf lights came on and hit the ignition and she fired and purrs like a kitten long live the m20!!!

• 1 month later...

ok well I tried to get my parts car outta the shed just to get my jeep stuck at least 5 times back there so that was a no go so got back to my computer after trying to just get my garage doors to open and failed at that too and came across this vid this is what id like to do to the 84... what do u think jc43089? and computer is being a pain in my ass so wont paste the link... everything is working so lovely for me today just look up bmw e28 turbo - m52 2.5l on youtube

ok well I tried to get my parts car outta the shed just to get my jeep stuck at least 5 times back there so that was a no go so got back to my computer after trying to just get my garage doors to open and failed at that too and came across this vid this is what id like to do to the 84... what do u think jc43089? and computer is being a pain in my ass so wont paste the link... everything is working so lovely for me today just look up bmw e28 turbo - m52 2.5l on youtube

I like it! 

the m30 is such a big pig would like to keep the weight down and a smaller 6 is the best bet its either boost a smaller newer bmw straight 6 or getting a 1jz-gte

Please don't get a 1jz. Stock m52's and e85 with big turbo and you can make plenty power for anyone. SOOOO cheap. Not worth the extra cost of the 1j for the same shit.