WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E21 and a 2002 both leak water into the passenger floor

jockhater2

Nope. Brand new windshield gasket when I had the car painted.

Neither of the cars have sunroofs.

Hmmm... I will check out that gasket for the heater box and anything else I see on the firewall.

I just throw a tarp over the passenger side of the car when it rains for time being.

I wasn't trying to be a dick.

I just honestly have no idea why your glove box would fill up with water :confused:

Didn't think you were. LOL just didn't think it was funny. It's not big deal.

Smart ass replies have lost there humor to me. The forum that I mostly use is www.caraudio.com as car audio is my big love. And it's rare to get a serious remark there as your first comment. Gets old.

Didn't think you were. LOL just didn't think it was funny. It's not big deal.

Smart ass replies have lost there humor to me. The forum that I mostly use is www.caraudio.com as car audio is my big love. And it's rare to get a serious remark there as your first comment. Gets old.

i can understand that.

so car audio huh? I've been having some thought on that recently...

i can understand that.

so car audio huh? I've been having some thought on that recently...

In all serious. Feel free to PM me if you ever need help picking out any equipment or have any questions. I am not an expert but I can do my best to try and help.

Head Unit Pioneer P99RS

3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground

1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars

380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)

Exile X5 (for sale) running 2 12 inch Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport

Audison LRx 6.9k on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons

Jetta Mk2 ( I have about $6000 I believe invested in the audio. Just the audio. I did all the work so far myself. but the car isn't done yet)

I got the HU used but looks Mint for $820. (its the most expensive single DIN HU you can get. Has so many features, dual 31 band equalizers, 4 way active and more)

2nd alternator is going in this year.

The Exile X5 amp is a 5,000 watt amp. I have a guy on a payment plan right now to buy it. I am going to pick up either a 7k or 8k amp.

The box is currently an Aeroport set up. I am going to hopefully play with a Passive Radiator set up this summer.

Audison 6 channel to run my 3 way front stage.

Here is a video from last year when I got the sub stage done. Power wasn't all the way up. But that's a taste of what it can do. And I switched to a different set of subs. But it still sounds like crap because I haven't redone the front stage. I have everything bought and sitting in my room. Its all going to be finished this year.

What is under those hood vents ... I can't remember how this model works.... 

Don't they go into a cavity were the heater core brings in air somehow ?? I believe there are drains in the bottom of that cavity. I really cannot remember how that works ... brain hurts !?!?!? ughhh