WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Milwaukee Spring 2011 Meet Pictures

straight6pwr

Then people starting to trickle out, and we decided to attempt to drive a bit into town to go to the Harley Davidson museum for pictures. No one got lost on the way

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and as i picked up from the day, the sunset was spectacular (to bad people still werent around!) so i snapped a shot:

Posted Image

Edited by straight6pwr

Nice photos. Dan, I've been jealous of your plate since back when I first saw it on your old black e30.

thanks! been tossing around the idea of getting a new one when my registration is up. i wanted to get a new one when i got the car, but didnt want to double pay for a registration for the overlap so i switched it over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have to participate next time..I may not be the greatest for the car conversation but I can sit and be cute and I'll bring my cupcake machine and my busted e30

Posted Image

I may have to participate next time..I may not be the greatest for the car conversation but I can sit and be cute and I'll bring my cupcake machine and my busted e30

There can never be enough cute girls around lol

If there will be more ladies there I'll bring my GF next time, I just didnt want her to be sitting around by herself while I was flirting with Justin :D

Plus, after the first 20 minutes nobody was really talking about cars last time, it was mostly just sitting around talking, playing old school sega, then driving around :)

There can never be enough cute girls around lol

If there will be more ladies there I'll bring my GF next time, I just didnt want her to be sitting around by herself while I was flirting with Justin :D

Plus, after the first 20 minutes nobody was really talking about cars last time, it was mostly just sitting around talking, playing old school sega, then driving around :)

sega AND girlfriends? I'm in...Just don't make fun of my car heh...she needs some lovin.