WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

What do you do, in your free time?

Brian.

Like the title states, what do you do in your free time, when you're not cruising the web for BMW related stuff, wrenching on the BMW or working?

I normally am sitting on the computer, chatting with friends that are too far away to hang out with, playing Forza/xbox, hanging with the girlfriend and reminiscing on my previous hobbies, that I wish I could still afford.

Let's hear 'em!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Craigslist hunting count? But I'm a CrossFit trainer, so I'm in the gym a lot. Other than that, I basically cook food, sleep, and go to school. Cars fill up my free time yo! Also, I bartend a couple nights a week and on the weekends(I'm a student!)

I know your life. It's Greenlake. cross fit eh? Wanna wrestle? ;) Just kidding. I gotta get back into body building.... Like I said, reminisce on past hobbies I cannot currently afford, like body building.

Yea honestly the most expensive thing in my life is my food. Grass fed meat isn't cheap. Along with everything else.. And the fish oil. Oh god. 50$ a bottle for a 1 month supply.

where in the fuck do yo buy fish oil? And how much do you take per day? I bought 320 1,000 milligram capsules. Take 2 a day. I think I paid like... $10 for the entire bottle? Fish oil is fish oil, very little differences. I hope you're not one of those guys who listens to the roid pumped retards that work at Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, etc..

@snap, wisconsins not great for alot sadly. except drinking! And sledding!

Those vids are great! One of the nice things about WI though is that there are lots of rural areas to screw around on bikes/cars with and not feel as though you are going to cause any trouble.

thanks man, I'm trying to get better at editing and recording and stuffs, I've got like 600gigs of raw gopro footage that can keep me busy when I need it to

we try not to mess around too much where there are a lot of people.

I know some people hate it, but you can't make everyone happy - and plus it's a sh!tload of fun

where in the fuck do yo buy fish oil? And how much do you take per day? I bought 320 1,000 milligram capsules. Take 2 a day. I think I paid like... $10 for the entire bottle? Fish oil is fish oil, very little differences. I hope you're not one of those guys who listens to the roid pumped retards that work at Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, etc..

@snap, wisconsins not great for alot sadly. except drinking! And sledding!

No. I read lots of books on nutrition/wellness. I've never gone to one of those stores. I'm not trying to be a body builder, and trying to stay healthy the rest of my life and be an athlete. I take 6grams of EPA +DHA every day. That's a lot. Not just 6g of fish oil, specifically EPA+DHA. Posted Image

one of my favorite places to play down in this area is definitely Grand Geneva. The highlands and The Brute are awesome courses.

and not to mention they have TVs in the mirrors of the bathrooms (in the hotel) it's like some wizardry shit.

Went there for Christmas a couple years. Great place. Used to be a play boy place. :D

I have kids so......at 6 and 8, it seems there is something going on.

Otherwise, I do work out daily, semi body building, but unfortunately I don't try too hard. I used to play Semi Pro Football, but that got too time intensive. I putter around on my vintage 2008 R1, but haven't done a lot of riding. My wife runs a Day spa, so it seems I'm always over there fixing or installing something.

I think that covers most of the non BMW activities.

Sport or cruiser? Full faired or naked? It Really depends on what you want to get into. There are deals in pretty much any category. Figure out a bidget and start looking. Honestly just start clicking ads with photos on CL if you don't know what you like.

Now is a good time to buy because spring fever hasn't set in yet when a premium can be had for anything with 2 wheels. I bought my R1 on Black friday in 2010 for $6800. They still go for more than that.