WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I need some shenanigans. Winter meet ideas thread.

rampelsauce

Im going crazy because there needs to be a winter meet, but so far it doesn't appear my original lake meet idea will come to fruition.

So what's up Bimmerfriends? Have any ideas? This will be mainly just a member meet up, I know a bunch of you like to put their goods away for the winter. Maybe shoot for early February. We need shenanigans though, this I know for sure.

1) roast marshmallows, sing songs around campfire, cry

2) drag racing on black ice. .........for pinks.

3) Winter grill-out

4) Igloo building seminar sponsored by Badger Bimmers

5) Every forum member test drive a car from a different dealership at the same time and meet up on HWY 100 for a flash mob drag race...... on black ice..............for pinks (wait... that wouldnt work)

6) Help-a-forum-member-wrench day. Determine who needs help wrenching, we all go over and hold the same wrench at the same time and pitch-in that way.

7) "hey its over 32F!!!" winter car wash day

8) Kopps/Culvers/BWW lunch

9) Everyone pitch in $50 and buy some car off craigslist and spend an afternoon rallying the piss out of it in the snow, part it out and fund another one, until we work up to a Veyron.

Frozen lake sounds pretty good too.

Originally it was supposed to be a winter grill out and racing on lake sinissippi, which they did have some races last weekend but the weather got warm this week :(

I like all the other ideas Snap had though, we should set up a poll once a couple others chime in with ideas! My idea is to find a nice big empty deserted parking lot for snow drifting in.

dude, ive tried to look for your black E36 whenever im out cruising the burbs around big bend area. If you ever see/hear my E30, then use those tires to make smoke signals and I'll come over.

LOL. I dont drive it often, so if you see me driving it, you have witnessed a rarity (last time I filled the car up, gas was 3.83 a gallon, and I have half a tank still lololol)

Look for my truck instead. Green/tan Chevy dually with white 19.5" rims and a 4 foot whip, newer style tow mirrors, and a class 4 load dist hitch hanging off the back. You cant miss it

The Weekend of February 2nd, I will be dog sitting for my brother and his wife..They have a decent sized back yard to have a cook out [they have an awesome grill] as well as a fire pit. There's also a park across the street that has a large parking lot and there's usually plenty of room for people to park along the street. His house is a few miles from Mayfair on 88th St. Mount Mary College is right down the road and can make an amazing back drop for pictures [as long as no one gets too obnoxious]. Just thought I would throw this out there!

Could always be a Friday or Sunday meet..couldn't get too rowdy around there anyway.

Sunday meets would be nice cause then I wouldn't have to take off work!

I would like to add that I have 4 airbags to launch TJ and Eric off of now.

Justtttttt saying

^ This kid knows the meaning of shenanigans!

I wanna race for pinks.... I still got decent tread on my snow tires, and the WRX is just itching for a BMW stablemate.

If I beat Mr. Understeer, does the cat in the window come with the car?

I have since done a cat-delete so no cat will be included.

Blowing up airbags is fun stuff

Edited by Snap Understeer