WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M20 Turbo => M50 turbo fun.

Rowleym

Well, I'm getting confirmed today. Hopefully getting some cash. Lol. Also, bought a stage 4 f1 racing clutch lol. Trying to buy some arp's from this dude on the forum. Hopefully it goes through. Didn't pull the engine today. Decided to finish building my megasquirt and wasted spark setup.

Dude sold the studs on me. Dammit! Anyway, decided to go with a 1g dsm BOV hahah. Supposedly they are actually good, and cheap as piss. Probably try and piece together an intercooler from some dsm dude. Worked on the diypnp for a few hours today. I'm gonna finish it up hopefully before it snows, so I can learn how to tune without a turbo. Posted Image

Well. This build didn't really go as expected. I thought it would be long and slow. But anyways. I bought some more shit today. Met possibly the coolest dude I have ever met, and he's doing all my custom work/fabing from now on. Posted Image Walbro 255, 42# green tops almost new, some random BOV, and everything for my oil drain. Just have to buy an oil feed fitting.

All I need really is to oring my block, get This dude to weld my head, arp head studs, intercooler, IAT sensor, variable tps, and I'm good to go. Also, this dude has a beautiful hx35 I'm going to buy from him. Gotta sell the hx40 first!

Well I will be around. Hopefully available though. I have to write a 24 page essay on diet affecting adhd in teens, make a children's book for Spanish 5, and apply to a college. It's going to blow. And after that, I want to paint the e30. Well and pull the engine/trans because the clutch is coming.