WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Metallic Blue w/ m50 powaaaa

StewCrew

WHERE?!?

I would run my car in a drift event.

We better see some pics/videos of this

Columbus 151 Speedway in Columbus, wi! Today from 10-5! $20 covers drifting all day as long as you have the tires! Only rule is you need to have a helmet that covers your whole head, like a motorcycle helmet. And don't worry my go-pro is ready to rock :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

badass E30!

Thanks! I got a lot of cool pictures from the drift event today and a quick clip my friend took. Didn't get a chance to go-pro because my heater core was leaking and drained the car of coolant after my second run :/ Still had a lot of fun though!

Edited by StewCrew

Thanks! I got a lot of cool pictures from the drift event today and a quick clip my friend took. Didn't get a chance to go-pro because my heater core was leaking and drained the car of violent after my second run :/ Still had a lot of fun though!

You would certainly be throwing down some pretty weak drift action with all the violence leaked out of the car.

Post up them media.

• 3 weeks later...

Moar updates! Because I enjoy whoring my car out \m/ Front end swapped it with my late model valence and an iS lip I scored off craigslist for $75 brand new in box with new clips! I definitely think it looks a lot better.

Posted Image

And my REAL news! Got my XXR 962s wrapped and on! 17x7 with 20mm spacers and 80mm lug studs up front and 17x9 with 5mm spacers in back. They look much better than the sportmaxx 002's and the 17s look absolutely perfect on it! Couldnt be happier.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also got my hydro ebrake installed and it works facking amaaazzingg! Drift event tomorrow! Cant wait to try it on a track!

Edited by StewCrew