WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Randomness Thread

alexw

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows this for random: two deer are now living in the small patch of woods (literally a 30ft wide swatch) behind our house in the middle of the city.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In reality, they are trapped, and we are worried they will run out of food water, so we started putting some rations out for them. Now to get those pesky racoons to stop stealing it...

I did a little recruit at the McDonalds on 124th and North today. A kid with an Alpin '84 325e pulled up and I gave him my business card with our web address written on the back. The night before I talked to a guy with a red 325i with a white trunk on hwy 100 near Bluemound. Im the recruiting master son.

EDIT: Instead of my title being senior member, it should say "Dope Dealer", because of my mad style and my dope-ass recruiting abilities.

Edited by rampelsauce

Guest ASI-LEE

wwweeeooooo!!! found a e30 m3 shell in kenosha in the woods. owner wont budge on his 7k price. i want it bad... its rusted roof status tho... i took him 5 cash said hell no ... ( old guy probably gonna die soon lol )

Old guy ??? Die soon??? WTF??? Price just went up!

Guest Charles Dickens

Anybody know who owns a black (*diamondschwarz* spelling?) e30 on the eastside on TR Motorsports? Saw it around Belleview and Lake when I was running this morning.

Dear Mr. I have an E46 M3 vert with no mods.... Don't act all badass and do a ricer fly-by passing me without acknowledging me/my car... Respect your cars elders.

Furthermore, you look like an extra off of Jersey Shore, you realize you live in Illinois right? Did it make you mad that your girl eye fucked me as you drove your SMG M3 vert past me at well over the speed limit?

Classy my friend, classy.

- your pal with the E30 M3...