WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Randomness Thread

alexw

This thread has no topic, just randomness. Try and keep it safe for work though

I want to let all of you know that the M3 is officially out of storage! Now lets all bow our heads and pray to god (or the weather gods) that we don't get any more flipping snow!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnny2k

my car died on the way to get the alternator replaced....trans fail safe, lit up like a christmas tree, no power to move the car. three miles from the shop and I had to get it towed....when it rains it pours i guess....

oh, btw, looks like rain/snow on saturday!!!! gotta love wisconsin and our bipolar weather!

Guest Charles Dickens

Had a burrito today from Qdoba, 'twas epic.

Nice! My friend drank a bottle of Cholula for $40 last time I was at Qdoba.

This is the random thread, right?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after spending yesterday in a state of constant pain, my dog appears to be fully normal again :/

She was just laying around whimpering, not making eye contact, and generally being miserable.. This morning she basically jumped out of her bed this morning and starting running around like an 11 year old pitbull nutcase! I'm glad she's better, I hate seeing her like that!

http://bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=270277&d=1300119391

I miss my pups down in Texas. My dog Mara got sickly and lethargic after eating off of a dead deer she found in the woods. Then I got turned on to some stuff called ivermax. A couple drops on a hot dog every month and they dont get sick anymore. It boosts their immune system like crazy. No adverse effects either.