WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Randomness Thread

alexw

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what suspension will you be ditching. if its the ie3s i may be interested for the right price!

Yep, the Bilsteins, IE springs, and drop hats if they cant be used with the JOMs.

Name change will

Soon be e92bankrupt

hahaha! Sell e92, purchase e30, spend ALL money on e30 ;)

So Im selling my 1968 Brigdgestone motorcycle, and a guy calls me up because I said I would be willing to trade for some e30 parts. It turns out theres another e30 guy who lives two blocks from me and I didnt even know it! I think I have him down to join up and come out on the 15th! Im a master recruiter for the WI Bimmer crew.

ahaha, well I dont have the pics to prove it but my E30 flew once! Hit some really bad tracks at 80ish, and I guesstimate I was 4-7 feet off the ground and traveled about 35-50 feet in air. Oh my god it was intense, especially when the rear end started kicking out midair. Also blew all 4 shocks and FUBARd one spring.

Posted Image

Luckily I had a spare sitting around. So I put it in and got new shocks and life was good :)