WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 GTG in Pewaukee on Saturday, June 16th. FREE FOOD YO!

Guest merton

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ yessssssssss. i'll throw down dollas.

maybe i'll buy a canape and, if its cool of course, set up a little booth for wibimmers. we can make ass loads of stickers for sells for cheap and sells the tshirts and promote the shitttt out of us. let me know if this can happen. i'd be more than willing to run the booth all day/buy and bring the canape and set everything up.

what are the reasonings??

so we can fix them...all the stickers have been made by me and rampy with our vinyl cutter...

^I assume it is for the reasoning of him owning the site and just wanting to see them:)

That's the main reason.

The other reason is, I don't want crappy stickers with the site name on it. It makes us look crappy which in return puts people off and people don't join. If I saw a car rolling around with shitty stickers, I'd say no thanks... It's the same reason I went with a premium printer and I designed the business cards myself. I personally would (and have) tossed several cards due to shitty design.

It's a personal thing I suppose. I dont care what you put on your own cars, if you want to come out with your own stickers for you and your friends fine. But if we're going to an event and trying to get it some what official by perhaps a sponsorship, I'd like to have a little say in what we're handing out.

totally. throw us some ideas and we can get them done.

i just want to make wibimmers grow which is why i think it would be awesome to set up a booth at this gtg. i think it would be a prime opportunity for us and im willing to do whatever i can to help.

Edited by mystere30

I'll be down to be included I'm the caravan. I'm obviously south of you all however.

I will likely be coming from somewhere closer to Poowaukee but must experience what its like to share the road with other chariots of God. Is it bad that I get excited when I think I see an E30 coming down the road but then am disappointed when I realize its an E34?