WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Pics..stock as it gets before the tricks

Drgt5683

It was picture day..Notice the different shades of color all from the same camera just different light and time of day,I'm planning on soon to get the things done I'd like but family and work always slows that process so eventually I'll just have a pile of parts to install when I get the time 

hope you all enjoy and keep ya posted when it's mod time

any suggestions or recommendations for tuning or suspension I'd like to hear your opinions please ,I'm having a hard time making the descisions cause the options are near endless these days

thanks all forum members bmw cheers

IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_3997.PNG

IMG_3992.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3951.JPG

IMG_3932.PNG

IMG_3776.PNG

I don't use eBay or Facebook and I'd never chop the springs on a bmw but great advice..Ive decided to make a list to start my pile now that major service has been gone thru

lsd is top priority..it'll end up being last im sure the way things go around here lately, im leaning towards h&r springs for a start,then getting mhd tune,upgrade charge pipe,bov,intercooler,custom made inlets /outlets,downpipes,muffler baffles gutted, should be a ton of good fun on stock turbos, sure there's other things along the way like some carbon fiber to the outside exterior work and wheels I'm sooper excited tho family and work take up most my time so getting around to making it all happen without the wifee choking me would be luck!

the pics above were all taking in Neenah using an iPhone 

..thought I'd share a handfull of some old pics not all of them tho.. and the newest of coarse.

Thanks enjoy!

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

2013-12-04 08.51.13.jpg

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

2013-04-25 09.38.21.jpg

2013-11-05 10.04.52.jpg

2015-05-30 20.13.24.jpg

IMG_3857.JPG

IMG_3978.JPG

On 3/31/2017 at 5:52 PM, Drgt5683 said:

I don't use eBay or Facebook and I'd never chop the springs on a bmw but great advice..Ive decided to make a list to start my pile now that major service has been gone thru

lsd is top priority..it'll end up being last im sure the way things go around here lately, im leaning towards h&r springs for a start,then getting mhd tune,upgrade charge pipe,bov,intercooler,custom made inlets /outlets,downpipes,muffler baffles gutted, should be a ton of good fun on stock turbos, sure there's other things along the way like some carbon fiber to the outside exterior work and wheels I'm sooper excited tho family and work take up most my time so getting around to making it all happen without the wifee choking me would be luck!

the pics above were all taking in Neenah using an iPhone 

..thought I'd share a handfull of some old pics not all of them tho.. and the newest of coarse.

Thanks enjoy

The springs aren't bad just don't get the race.  You will regret that decision shortly after putting them on.

As far as the other mods for the go fast I'd start with the tune then install the rest in the following order: downpipes, intercooler, inlets/outlets.  I did the PE mod to my exhaust and it sounds pretty good.  Not too loud but aggressive enough for a dadmobile.  The charge pipe will net 0 gains but sounds cool with a BOV.  If your DV's are leaking then you could have an issue but outside of that there's no need to upgrade that stuff unless you are running large amounts of boost.  I've opted to leave mine until it explodes and 40k tuned miles later it's still fine.