WIbimmers Off Topic Thread

Ryan...

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's one small spot of surface rust on the rear quarter panel above the tire. Should be a relatively easy touch up job. Other than that, it looks pretty dang clean for the age/mileage!

Door panels are a little loose, seats have a lot of scratches on them, no tears though.

^Those door panels are normal. They have standoffs that snap off and you can't order them. There is a guy possibly making them on 318ti.org

That bubble on the wheel well is an e36 thing and isn't as bad on Ti's. Just sand it and get some alpine touchup=D Watch right under the hatch too where it meets the body. That is the major trouble spots on Ti's. The seat scratches should be able to be fixed with leatherique. How is the carpet? If you need someone to clean it I know how to get everything out and clean it good since I did that already. Also, if she has any other issues I can help since im the Ti guy=D watch the rear springs and see if a coil is snapped off. That's very common aswell as destroyed rear subframe bushings.

^over 4,000 they have a little

Lol

And that isn't an m technic

Just has an m front bumper silly:) doesn't look too bad

Did you triple check the underbody? Tool tub and shock towers like to rot in the back of Ti's

My bad, someone on bimmerfest had said it looked like a legit Mtechnic :/

I'll have to look a bit closer at the tub/towers, but the rest of it looks damn good :)

My bad, someone on bimmerfest had said it looked like a legit Mtechnic :/

I'll have to look a bit closer at the tub/towers, but the rest of it looks damn good :)

It'd have a Ti specific m style rear bumper and it'd have sideskirts. They're not worth much more than regular Ti's unless they gave a California roof.

Didn't mean to.post twice.

Carerra GT

Isn't that a 911? A carrera gt is the mid engine V10 hypercar..

It'd have a Ti specific m style rear bumper and it'd have sideskirts. They're not worth much more than regular Ti's unless they gave a California roof.

Gotcha, I actually knew that, brain fart on my part :o

^I know youre a smartie=) Maybe when she gets it we can do a shoot or something. Since mine is a devil and hers would be an angel. lol

She'd prob be down for that! The wheels dont really fit the car, too much poke.. So we're thinking of selling those and finding her some cheap stock wheels to slap on.

Caymen s

That's what I thought, those things are sick looking! Plus, if rumors are to be believed, the Cayman actually handles better than the 911 these days...