WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIbimmers Off Topic Thread

Ryan...

Post that random crap nobody cares about :)

I'm selling my gold RPF1s this week, trading an old CF spoiler + gauge pod for an STI trunk and wing, and selling the brembos that Chad powdercoated for me (they look very pretty!) so I can can buy a gun for work and pay some bills.

With the money for the RPF1s I'm gonna pick up some 18x8.75 wheels, so I can cram some 245 or 255 width rubber under my whip. Oh yeah, and I'm getting new springs so I'll be a little lower up front :)

What's ya'all up to?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

found out the truck needs a new wheel bearing, and a complete steering rack overhaul... fuck. wheel bearing alone = 200 bucks. i dont even have plates on it yet lol

the car is doing well. after this next pay check im going to order a new m bumper from ddm, and new fog brackets.

i got my new gun finally! who wants to go on a shooting date?

TJ i never got a text or call from ya regarding those fender liners

i found a cab and interior with no rust in pretty good shape for 450 bucks, interior is red. i plan on painting my truck black, so do you think i should do it? current interior is tan

Hey we can do a shooting day if you guys pitch for ammo. I'm pretty well known at the gun club, and have enough guns to go around. I think I could arrange it. Its located in muskego right off 43, by stonefire pizza

Tj, that may work, depending on the time. Im working in west allis on both days until 3, after that, im free. Let me know mang!

I support the wing. Wingless looks stupid.

Buy a gun or work? Aren't you a mall security guard? Do they let you have a gun?

Yeah I'm in charge of an outdoor mall for now, but they do have armed locations all over Madison/Sun Prairie/Janesville. I'll be going to the patrol division soon too, which gets a "squad" car and requires a firearm.

Mmm WiBimmers shooting day?

Maybe we should go paint balling. Though I've never done it, it would be fun to shoot at some of you ;)

Tony and I would definitely join! I played in PSP Chicago back in 07.

I need a job. Employ me.

How cheap are you? Posted Image