Ryan...

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's go!

I don't have any 9mm's anymore. Sorta wish I did, ammo was decently priced.

I bought reloads from Deerfield Pistol for pretty cheap, target use only. So far I've put about 150 rounds through it and cleaned it 3 times lol

I'm down what gun club are you a member of?

I'm not a member of any clubs, I've got all this stuff for my job, and I'm taking a 40hr firearms class so I can be armed at work.

Guest Ryan

MPI Security.

Moving to the Patrol Division with squad car/lights/etc.. Being armed is required and comes with a $1 an hour raise over my previous position.

I worked with Securitas for many years.

How does MPI's pay compare?

Well, I currently make $10.05/hr as an on-site security guard. On Thursday after I pass my firearms class I'll be in the Patrol Division making $11/hr.

@ Alex, 50 target rounds for $14.80 is pretty damn nice compared to what the guys with 45s pay!

Edited by Ryan...

Guest Ryan

Well, I currently make $10.05/hr as an on-site security guard. On Thursday after I pass my firearms class I'll be in the Patrol Division making $11/hr.

@ Alex, 50 target rounds for $14.80 is pretty damn nice compared to what the guys with 45s pay!

Ahh, well that's not too bad at all.

I was at 11 an hour after 2 years at a site.

Not armed though.

You fo realz chad?

Well, this is how my qualifications went:

30/31

** keep in mind, I was just aiming to pass, not get super tight groupings etc **

Posted Image

The miss to the left was when I rushed a 7 yard Harries Technique drill (flashlight in left hand, wrapped underneath right hand holding weapon) where we had to fire two rounds, reload, and fire two more rounds in 10 seconds. Turns out 10 seconds is plenty of time Posted Image

The gut shot was my first 45ft shot standing, and the left arm pit was from the 45ft prone position.

Not too bad, but it could def use some work lol

The company I work for is run by fucking idiots. Fact.

They moved me to the patrol division "because we're shorthanded, plus, it'll get you more hours which you've been asking for."

Well, if my next two weeks on the schedule are any indication, my future here will be damn short. I dropped from 36 hours a week (with a 10 minute drive to work), to 31 hours a week + a new 30 minute drive to work.