WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New Member - Two E46s in Hales Corners

Guest TRITONAL

Guest TRITONAL

Hello all! Was referred here by someone I bought a part from, so I figured I'd stop in and say hello.

I am currently in possession of two E46s, one 2002 325i auto with 170k and one 2004 330Ci  auto with 77k. The 325i is my fiancée's, she bought it while still living in FL @ 36k miles, and have since taken it on with refreshing everything, as she was unaware of preventative maintenance (she's still on the original cooling system :o ). Steel Blue with Dove Gray interior. 

I used to own a 2012 Buick Regal GS (6sp :cool: ), but after driving her car, I had fallen in love. I sold it and bought myself the 2004 330Ci. It came with massive front end suspension damage (bent driver strut, both control arms bent, both end links bent). I have since done a total front end suspension refresh, and am hoping to do the rear soon. 

I am currently in the middle of a tan -> cinnamon interior swap on the 330, so I am on the lookout for black interior parts (dash, kicker panels, floor trimming, etc). Also will be doing an auto -> 6sp swap on the 330 in the future (post wedding), so will be on the hunt for a transmission. I won't be in the state too much longer, as I found out I will be moving to AZ for her work, but I'll enjoy the stay here while I can!