WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

VMR V710 Stolen

TrickTizzle

Hello all, 

My VMR V710's were stolen from the parking garage in my apartment building, if any local sees them  for sale please contact me.

They were pretty dirty but originally hyper silver wrapped in Michelin Super Sport tires, rears were bald, driver side rear was corded.

F 18x8.5 - +45 235/40/18
R 18x9.5  +35  255/35/18

Thanks!

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4388671492.html

getting robbed sucks. been there, done that, had my house broken into and everything I owned rummaged through and valuables stolen. had two cars broken into and stuff stolen.   however, i've seen it a million times - people leave stuff unsecured in public places and it gets taken. to thieves you are basically dangling free money in their face, and its really no surprise when it gets taken. anyone can pretty much just walk into a 'locked' parking garage, so chain/lock your stuff up!

just recently a guy in our building had his bike stolen from our parking garage.  he had left it unlocked and at the time the front door to our apartment lobby was broken and anyone was able to walk right into the garage.  it didnt take thieves long to figure it out.

I hope the police are able to recover the stolen wheels!

Sorry to hear, I'll post this up on the facebook page for ya.

Thank You!

getting robbed sucks. been there, done that, had my house broken into and everything I owned rummaged through and valuables stolen. had two cars broken into and stuff stolen.   however, i've seen it a million times - people leave stuff unsecured in public places and it gets taken. to thieves you are basically dangling free money in their face, and its really no surprise when it gets taken. anyone can pretty much just walk into a 'locked' parking garage, so chain/lock your stuff up!

just recently a guy in our building had his bike stolen from our parking garage.  he had left it unlocked and at the time the front door to our apartment lobby was broken and anyone was able to walk right into the garage.  it didnt take thieves long to figure it out.

I hope the police are able to recover the stolen wheels!

I hope so to, but I don't think they'll have any luck, especially the great police force of Milwaukee...lol.

I bet who ever took them has already moved them, I'm hoping he sold them to a enthusiast so that the truth will surface one day and we can put m*fker in jail, at least for a night.