WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

135i in madison

Guest Turbocripple

Guest Turbocripple

Hello all, my name is david, i have followed this site via facebook for a while and figured it was about time to join the forum.  I currently have a 2010 135i it is a "fbo" car with meth jb4 g5iso and a stacked cobb tune, it also has ast coil overs, a quaife lsd, m3 lower control arms, sway bars, hpf fmic.  I am currently running stock turbos which made 425hp and 460lbft at the tire.  This winter i am upgrading the turbos to the vargas stage 2 batch 2 (if they ever finish them) and dipping the car flat black.  I am a complete paraplegic, hence the name, if you have ever seen a white one series with TIMMAA license plates, its mine  :)    I look forward to meeting all of you at a meet sometime in the coming summer.

Very cool car with great tasteful mods.

Sorry, I'm gonna ask the dick question....I'm an insensitive prick.  Do you have all the cool hand controls for the wheel so you can drive the car?  Auto or manual.  Very curious.

He has the cool hand controls, David's very open about his, "Handicap". It's actually a really cool setup. Also, she's auto. Still romps on motorcycles like no buddies business. I've seen it. :3

That's awesome.  I think that sort of stuff is cool.  Proves there is other ways to do things.  I like to look at it as instead of adapting something to a handicap, that you've done something in a different way to make it better.  What if humans never had use, or practical use of legs, what would the development of cars/cycles evolved to?  That is what spurs my curiosity.

Hello all, my name is david, i have followed this site via facebook for a while and figured it was about time to join the forum.  I currently have a 2010 135i it is a "fbo" car with meth jb4 g5iso and a stacked cobb tune, it also has ast coil overs, a quaife lsd, m3 lower control arms, sway bars, hpf fmic.  I am currently running stock turbos which made 425hp and 460lbft at the tire.  This winter i am upgrading the turbos to the vargas stage 2 batch 2 (if they ever finish them) and dipping the car flat black.  I am a complete paraplegic, hence the name, if you have ever seen a white one series with TIMMAA license plates, its mine  :)    I look forward to meeting all of you at a meet sometime in the coming summer.

Welcome! I've seen you driving around quite a few times. My gf and I saw you a month of two back, we were in a dark grey Mini Cooper S :)