WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New Memeber

Guest PerryLa79

And now for a more formal welcome.

This is Wibimmers.

Earl is nocturnal and has trunk issues

alexw started this site, also has trunk issues, and will squeal the tires every chance he gets.

CYoung will host a BMW meet then show up in a diesel Suburban, he will also ban you

rampelsauce used to live in toothpasteland, hates his car,and will flip you off if given the chance

Submuzikboss is the King of Miltown and is pretty serious about the music he makes 

Kaiser Rolls saves big money at Menards and wants a pet goose

need4speed1299 is sexy hot sauce.

REKIII posts naughty pictures instead of finishing his project,but either way, he may make you jealous

Brian has -8 degrees of camber, a racist diff, and is Abraham Lincoln's stunt double

wasntm3 has the most amazing e36 m3 known to man, and a wagon that things like to crash into

Narcosis is a 12 year old with a sideways cap, he is also a grandpa

m3clubbmw is the resident punching bag and father of rage drifting 

jockhater2 hates jocks

bassboy3313 is the king of trading cars and rare e21 parts 

jawa is the s***

Ted entered early retirement after the sale of a single turn signal lens

Straight6pwr has very good taste in cars and had the coolest e30 in the region until his wife tried to rage drift it

stew crew is a retired rage drifter

MKoepp once had a very short stick 

merl has an epic e28.  

I will annoy the piss out of you with my constant banter about megasquirt, and have been known to overdose on Doc360, also the biggest M20 apologist in the history of man. 

and Michael1972 is PIIIIIIISSSSEEEEDDD

Guest PerryLa79

thanks Everyone for the welcomes yeah SubmuzikBoss is the one that went with me to Pick up my 540i on Thursday night. He is also the one that got me hooked on buying a BMW. Thanks Bro for talking me into it I love the 540i alot man thanks again SubmuzikBoss!!!

Guest HobbyCarGuy

Hello Everyone,

Just joined myself the other day after talking to Zach. Learned to drive on a '87 528i and then enjoyed from time to time an 88 M6. I have

a great set of M36 wheels and tires for sale. If anyone has any older 6 series cars for sale....send em my way. Looking for a possible

project. The tires are near mint KUHMO's 205 60 15's and the wheels are perfect. $475 for the set. Dealing this weekend. Thanks.post-3369-0-38375400-1382246069_thumb.jp

And now for a more formal welcome.

This is Wibimmers.

Earl is nocturnal and has trunk issues

alexw started this site, also has trunk issues, and will squeal the tires every chance he gets.

CYoung will host a BMW meet then show up in a diesel Suburban, he will also ban your ass

rampelsauce used to live in toothpasteland, hates his car,and will flip you off if given the chance

Submuzikboss is the King of Miltown and is pretty serious about the music he makes 

Kaiser Rolls saves big money at Menards and wants a pet goose

need4speed1299 is sexy hot sauce.

REKIII posts naughty pictures instead of finishing his project,but either way, he may make you jealous

Brian has -8 degrees of camber, a racist diff, and is Abraham Lincoln's stunt double

wasntm3 has the most amazing e36 m3 known to man, and a wagon that things like to crash into

Narcosis is a 12 year old with a sideways cap, he is also a grandpa

m3clubbmw is the resident punching bag and father of rage drifting 

jockhater2 hates jocks

bassboy3313 is the king of trading cars and rare e21 parts 

jawa is the shit

Ted entered early retirement after the sale of a single turn signal lens

Straight6pwr has very good taste in cars and had the coolest e30 in the region until his wife tried to rage drift it

stew crew is a retired rage drifter

MKoepp once had a very short stick 

merl has an epic e28.  

I will annoy the piss out of you with my constant banter about megasquirt, and have been known to overdose on Doc360, also the biggest M20 apologist in the history of man. 

and Michael1972 is PIIIIIIISSSSEEEEDDD

Haha fixed.