WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

e36 m3 turbo Fond du Lac

Hi,

Was buzzing around BF.c looking for local events, and came across this forum....just had to join. I am doing this on my phone so I am not quite sure of I can post pics or settup a profile yet. I will do so when I have a chance to figure this out.

Don't want to start off by talking about myself but here is a quick background...

95 M3 coupe

some mods

I bought it 3yrsto ago with intentions of a summer driver and track at RA a few times a year. Every winter begings building/mod season in my book, I will post pics soon.

Running track events gets pricey so I would love to run some auto x or drift events. Let me know whata comming up.

If any one in the FdL area needs a hand on anything, I would love to help. Also just fabbed my first cage, so if anyones going that route I am sure we could work something out.

Thanks for having me!

Derek

Thank you all for the we! Totally ran out of time today to p ost pics today, I will get them up for sure tomorrow. I just added a few more mods to the list today, scored a set of Vorshlag camber plates from my freinds on BF.c and received my akg stage II with shifter in the mail today, can't wait to install it (hopefully this weekend). I will forsure check out the meets, drift and auto x. Mods list will be posted with the pics.

Just the basic Dinan SC kit (exhaust, tb, injectors & maf on a Dinan stage 4 tune). I have euro headers, oil cooler (from my s50b32 motor) & a Mishimoto IC I need (yes need!) to install, this winter. I wanna go to RA, but am broke as a joke for the summer. Last time I went to RA was in 2006 in my 95 M3.

Just the basic Dinan SC kit (exhaust, tb, injectors & maf on a Dinan stage 4 tune). I have euro headers, oil cooler (from my s50b32 motor) & a Mishimoto IC I need (yes need!) to install, this winter. I wanna go to RA, but am broke as a joke for the summer. Last time I went to RA was in 2006 in my 95 M3.

running at RA is my passion, pricey yes, but the biggest thrill to me....something I look forward to and build for 365 days a year.  I would love to check out your car, I allmost bought a Dinan SC car prior to my 95m, too bad the douche who owned it trashed it.  Are you heading to the show in Milwaukee this saturday?  maybe see you there?!?!

post-3285-0-79827400-1369709458_thumb.jppost-3285-0-06332800-1369709526_thumb.jp

A couple of quick pics as promised, just a couple days late!

1995 M3 coupe street/track

engine

-s50

-.140 mls gasket drops to 8.5-1 comp

-RK Tunning

-obx topmount-

-Precision 6262 jb

-Precision waste gate 46mm

-Tial Blow off valve

-Front mount intercooler welded alum. piping

-custom 3" down pipe and exhaust

-60# semins deka injectors

-Fluidyne radiator (not yet installed)

-stuart pump, alum housing

-f1 stage III clutch/flywheel

all fab/brackets/piping install done by me, haven't hit the dyno yet but tuner says can safely run about 500rwhp( dyno soon)

suspension

-koni singles on eibach springs

-eibach front and rear sways

-vorshlag camber plates (on their way)

-bbs square settup running 245/40/17 (8.5"?)

Interior/safety

-gutted interior with 6point+ custom cage I fabbed

-Nardi personal steering wheel (330mm) NRG quick release

-akg stage II shifter and dssr

-Sparco evo II plus seat (pass) Sparco Circut Pro, custom brackets

-Schroth 4pt harnesses

-Auto meter guages, AEM wideband

I am sure I will remember more.  I personally dont like to bragg about my shit but some asked.  I am just a regular backyard mechanic who loves working on my car, so please don't judge me untill you meet me.

hope to see you all this comming weekend or at future events

• 2 weeks later...