WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Need hauling/tow? Call me

Chad now offers car hauling. Madison to Milwaukee? No problem. Crivitz to Kenosha? I can do it. I can carry just about any BMW, or other car (I can do *some* trucks). Car doesnt need to run, just needs to have 4 tires to roll on.

Call me with where you need to go, and I'll quote you how much. I can haul more than cars too, I have a variety of trailers to select from to best fit your needs. Yes, this includes a 24ft cargo space enclosed trailer. Like I said, just let me know.

And yes, I can do side-of-the-road rescues for MUCH cheaper than a tow truck. But because of my full time job, I cannot always promise I can be there (If you call me stuck in Crivitz on a Sunday night, I wont be able to get you the same night).

414 630 7104

-Chadley

How is your set-up/confidence in getting stupidly lowered cards (Like many of us have) onto the trailer without damaging the front?

Depending on the length and width of the car, I would employ my enclosed trailer which sits low and has a beavertail ramp.

If that trailer cannot be used, removing the bumper and using extended ramps is the next option. I plan on fabricating 8 foot ramps here sometime in the near future, which should be enough to get a low car on my open trailer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sir chad. The one time I needed your service you were unable to deliver. That makes me a sad panda. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Truck was out for a clutch man, nothin I could have done about it :(

You can only run 4-500ft lbs of torque through a clutch designed for 380 so long before it grenades