WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Euro Specs

e36mpwr

What's up guys, so me and my cousin are building our M3 to where we could produce the 320hp Euro Specs we have this mechanic that did the same thing to his E36 and it PULLLS then we have our Superchargers coming in then a Lambo wants to line up haha because he saw my cousins m3 in our shop he's like what's in that we just laugh. ECU is getting shipped to North Carolina to the shop our mechanic got his work done at. After we get the European power band ill be running Stage 3 AFE intake that connects to a front mount intercooler all fresh air then Superchargers will be installed if I'm wanting more power.

Sounds neat, but there are quite a few differences mechanically between the two engines.
ITBs, higher compression ratio, tubular exhaust manifold, double VANOS, solid lifters, lighter pistons, oil cooler, more advanced ECU, among others. 
The US S52 was a derivative of the M52. The Euro S50 was a precursor to the S54.

I am interested to hear back about the results, Im sure it will absolutely rip no matter what.

Sounds neat, but there are quite a few differences mechanically between the two engines. I am interested to hear back about the results, Im sure it will absolutely rip no matter what

I can't wait neither my cousins car is at the shop right now it's going to take a couple of weeks till its done then mine is going in but I gotta fix my oil like because I bottomed out when I was going up my girl friends drive way smh lol