WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Calendar

B C

I think it would be neat-o if the calendar included more of the local motorsports and car show related items such as SCCA autocross, track days at RA and BFR, drift events, rallycross, whatever.

if you sign up on motorsportreg.com you can lookup quite a few things that might not be listed elsewhere

Smaller forum get-togethers could be had at these events that would require no planning on our part here, just show up and watch some autocross/bs/whatever.  Hopefully some of us will get out on track a bit this year too. 

If y'all need help compiling events let me know and I can look into it a bit

Next to the month on the calendar page is a drop down menu for choosing the different calendars. I have everything separted in 3 calendars: Meets which includes car shows and get togethers, Track & Autocross and community events which is misc. events.

Here is a link to the calendar. http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/calendar/3-track-autocross/ Let me know if anything needs to be added! I have all the events from BMWCCA, Road America and the MCSCC.

I could combine them if needed, but I like being organized  ^_^. An alternative would be to download the iCal file to import into your Mac or iOS device or import that file into google calendar and organize it however you like. That way you won't have to come to the website to check for events and you can view whichever calendars you want. If this doesn't work for you guys though, I could simplify things.

I could combine them if needed, but I like being organized  ^_^. An alternative would be to download the iCal file to import into your Mac or iOS device or import that file into google calendar and organize it however you like. That way you won't have to come to the website to check for events and you can view whichever calendars you want. If this doesn't work for you guys though, I could simplify things.

If you start a calendar for Mac what about people for windows Or can you do it on windows? I haven use a windows pc for a while.

If you start a calendar for Mac what about people for windows Or can you do it on windows? I haven use a windows pc for a while.

I'll check and see if I can get it to work on Windows 7. Don't think I've ever used a calendar program on windows. The iCal file has become a standard for importing into programs so it should work in most cases. You will have to download a file or subsribe to each individual calendar if you wanna see all the events. 

not-sure-if-mac-fanboy-or-just-homosexua

JUST KIDDING, I just haven't had the full mac experience I guess. 

Used our mac lab at my school, they are pretty badass.

Too bad every kid ever is brought up on PC

Ha wow.

I never had computers at home I finally got one when I was 15. 2 years ago I got into apple products. iPhone iPad Apple TV bout a Mac to take with when I leave for work so I can enjoy the wi Bimmer forum.