WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hi to all!

Cowboy

Hi, I've been browsing the forum for awhile now, and figured I might as well join in. I own a 2006 Z4 3.0i. I finally got a car that's a newer convertible after owning some classic British cars. It's nice not to have to tinker with the thing all the time. I hope I can make a few of the get togethers you have. Of course it only comes out to play in summer, I hope to meet some of you then.

Great color! Are those the same wheels that come on an E60 530i ? I dont see enough Z4s to recognize those as a stock Z4 wheel.

Yup those are E60 wheels, dont think I've seen them on a Z4 at work. Welcome and nice ride! I too wanna own a Z series some day. They are really fun cars to drive. Is it a 6 speed?

Yes those are the wheels from the factory, style 105 if I remember right. It's silver grey metallic with a grey soft top, which you don't see too much. And dream red leather interior. And yes it's a 6 speed, I'm old school, and can't see a sports car with with an automatic. Just my opinion.

Edited by Cowboy

• 2 months later...