WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

stickers

Guest 92e36

We haven't made a thread on here yet but we got one going on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/events/387942801295042/?fref=ts. Were trying to get it organized at a park in Richfield but the parks guy wont respond to our calls :(.

Also what colors for vinyl do you guys want? I personally want Red, White, Blue and Silver. If enough people want a certain color I can add that to the order.

Nice name switcheroo Chris!

Tanks brah! Do you guys just want WI BIMMERS like the ones Tony originally made or would you like the slogan below the text? That way you could do a tri-color sticker if you felt like being creative with three cut-outs :) Basically the sticker will be 8" by 1.5" without slogan or 8" by 2" with slogan. See preview below. The WI BIMMERs text would be the same size regardless.

post-786-136211550764_thumb.jpg

Could you do something where wi bimmers is all white and the slogan like a medium blue color I have a white shocker sticker on my car now and a white Bavarian auto works sticker I kinda want to stick with the white theme?

Could you do something where wi bimmers is all white and the slogan like a medium blue color I have a white shocker sticker on my car now and a white Bavarian auto works sticker I kinda want to stick with the white theme?

Yes you could if you bought 2 stickers (white and blue) you could splice them using the top WI BIMMERS in white and then put the Wisconsin's BMW Community below it from the blue. I did something similar on my car. This is two of the old stickers put together.

post-786-136211550775_thumb.jpg

Okay so the order is in (finally). Initial order is 25 of each color: RED, WHITE, SKY BLUE, BLACK, GOLD and SILVER METALIC. I opted for the WI BIMMERS text with slogan below as it costed the same. So if you don't want the slogan, you can cut it out! Stickers will be ready next week :D