WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WI Bimmers logo hats, anyone interested?

rampelsauce

I have a buddy who works at an embroidery shop who can cut me a great deal on WI Bimmer logo hats. Not sure what kind of deal, but it sounds like pretty cheap. Anyone want one?

http://www.customcapsupply.com/

Pick a hat from here. Im thinking flex fit hats. I can go cheaper if thats what everyone wants. If no one wants any, I'll probably just get myself a flex fit.

Edited by rampelsauce

I saw the title of this and was like, when did i post that?

I've been thinking about getting us flexfit hats in black with the logo on them...

I'm down. let me know what kind of money we're talking about, and I can provide you with the logo in high res in different formats if need be. I'd like to see it quality, with good stitching...

I was almost thinking just the Wisconsin logo, and then on the back having it say WIBimmers in small text... or even blank. What do you think!?

^^^^ Thats what I'm talking about, something like that. More than likely the little "wisconsin's bmw community" bit would be too small to put on the hat, but WI BIMMERS would probably be fine.

I'm all for it, like I said, as long as they're quality. I went to Lids in the mall once to get a hat embroidered and it came out like crap. Call me a perfectionist, but I dont want to wear something that looks "alright"... If all else fails, there is a place here in Kenosha that does hats too, they ended up doing my hat that Lids fucked up... So I could always ask them.

My buddy works at a full on embroidery shop, and I have seen some of his custom hats. Really good detail. I will put in an order for 5 for now and get a price. I like your mock up Dan! Im going to send that over to him. Is 5 okay with everyone to see if it turns out totally sweet?

EDIT: What sizes, Im just planning on doing medium flex fits.

EDIT AGAIN: I need the original files so he can put them in the machine. Who has those. I want to get them done before the meet. Josh (hat guy) lives in Madison, so I would have to pick them up, luckily Im buying a 1969 Yamaha DT125, so I can zoom over there cheap.

Edited by rampelsauce

• 2 weeks later...

They are currently being made just like we discussed (wi logo on front, WI Bimmers across the back.) I will cover the initial costs. I have to pay for digitizing because I guess that takes some time. Im getting a pretty decent discount, but Im still going to have to sell them for $20 a throw to cover some of the digitizing costs. After the first run and I cover my costs, I will be selling additional hats for a little cheaper. Minimum orders of 5 hats so we can just have people pm me about them. You guys can pick them up from me on the 15th at Dan's place. Sound good?

Yeah I hope to as well, It's gonna be a close call. Don't have it licensed, not done being buffed, all the trim has to go back on. Crossing the fingers and getting to work. The real problem is the license though lol

Just do what I did and ride dirty with a truck plate, haha.

Hey, since I have the hats rolling here, who is going to get the stickers made. If R3V can have stickers we can have them too, right? If nothing else I can get that done too, because I have a sticker guy. But I think someone else should. I know one of you guys is very photoshop inclined, so make some cool stuff.